04 January 2011

2011

NEW YEARS EVE 2010/2011
(Rachel, Jen, Me, Eliza)

2011 got off to a bad start, as I've been sick with a miserable cold, but I really can't wait to get over it
and start working on my resolutions that I plan to STICK with this year!

1) Quit smoking once and for all
2) Lose weight/tone up
3) Continue doing well in school/graduate with honours.

I am really excited for what I have going on in the year ahead (internship, travels, etc!), and what opportunities may come. Happy new year everyone!




6 comments:

  1. you girls look so pretty!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of your new years looks!

    i need to start my resolutions still...i've been terrible

    but better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture!
    Lovely blog!
    Following, I would love it if you'd follow me back!
    xx

    http://jardin-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems like everyone here is sick
    don't let it get ya down! happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog this afternoon, loving it so far, looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)